Who isn’t looking for more tools to put in their therapist toolbox? This page contains an abundance of resources I’ve compiled as well as many that I have developed for use by therapists and other professionals. Is there something you’d like to see but don’t? Contact me with a suggestion and I’ll try to make it available!
Are you looking for more tools to help engage kids in telehealth sessions? Look no further! Here, you will find FREE resources for doing telemental health with kids.
You can also check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store, where I’m creating telehealth games for download. If you purchased something from my TPT store and are having trouble with the PCIO files, please see this video demonstrating how to use them.
Do you need extra support in implementing telehealth in your practice? I offer 50-minute telehealth consultations. Contact me here to set one up!
I have put together a variety of therapeutic activities. Many are kid-focused, but they can benefit people of all ages. Worksheets are sorted by topic to make it easy to choose the right one for your needs.
Here, you will find the educational materials I have put together for therapists, including how to write a professional will, implementing a trauma-informed philosophy in classrooms, and how to provide effective telehealth interventions with children.
More Articles for Therapists
- Building a Therapy Practice: Finding Referral Sources
- Evidence-Based Treatment and Clinical Flexibility
- I Paid Off My Student Loans!
- Let’s Talk About Burnout
- Let’s Talk About Risk Assessments
- My Experience with the Therapist Phone Scam
- Telehealth Safety Tip: Hand Signal
- Therapist Seeking Therapist
- What Makes an Activity Therapeutic?
- What Makes an Activity Therapeutic? More Thoughts