Recently I must have won some kind of social media lottery because Twitter decided to let me start offering bonus, subscriber-only content. Isn’t that cool? They think my content is worth paying for! I figured it would be a great way to pass along more therapy resources (and some bonus cat photos!), so I set up a profile.
As with many features on Twitter, the Subscriber function appears to have some bugs. Namely, several people who tried to subscribe got error messages. No wonder the platform is going bankrupt. People are trying to give you money, Elon!
Anyway, since people were having trouble subscribing and seemed to want access to subscription content, I made a Patreon! Right now I have two tiers: Twitter Subscriber and Telehealth Bonus. Here’s what you get if you sign up.
Twitter Subscriber: This Patreon tier is the same content that I will post to my Twitter subscribers. $5 per month.
- Worksheets and activities to use in therapy
- Educational material about mental health
- Bonus cat content
- Raffles and giveaways
- Discount codes for products, books, and continuing education
- Honestly, probably other random ideas that I get as they come to me
Telehealth Bonus: For $10 a month, get everything my Twitter subscribers get PLUS
- The option to suggest ideas for new content (though I can’t guarantee I will have the ability to create anything you suggest)
- Therapy activities ready for use in telehealth sessions, including PCIO file telehealth games and fillable PDFs
- Again, probably more stuff as I think of it
Subscribe to my Twitter here (if they ever get that feature working). I think you have to have a Twitter account to access it.
Subscribe to my Patreon here. Do not subscribe to both! If you want the Telehealth Bonus tier, you will already get everything that gets shared to Twitter subscribers.