I created this site to help people who help others. Now more than ever, we need resources and support.
This site offers worksheets, articles, classes, and other resources for therapists, counselors, social workers, psychologists, teachers, parents, and organizers who are doing their best during this trying time. I encourage you to contact me here to reach out with suggestions for future classes or blog topics.
If you need to get in touch about my clinical practice, please call Sioux Falls Psychological Services at 605-334-2696.
Mental health is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you are going.Noam Shpancer, Ph.D., Author
- The information and resources contained on this website are for informational purposes. They are not intended to diagnose or treat any mental health condition or any medical condition, and they are not intended as medical or mental health advice.
- The use of this website does not establish a therapist-client relationship, and the resources provided here are not intended to substitute mental health or medical treatment. Use of this website is not intended as healthcare or services.
- This website includes links to other websites for informational purposes only. Resiliency Mental Health does not endorse or guarantee any products or services provided by other websites.
- Always seek advice from your medical and/or mental health provider regarding questions or concerns about your specific health or treatment.
- Any inquiries about treatment must be submitted through Sioux Falls Psychological Services. Please be aware that contact forms on this website are not HIPAA-compliant.